Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Quark Poems

Quarks-I

[I]

It has already started
To rain
When
I’ve just started
To learn
Alphabets of Rain

[II]

I keep on feeling
That I think
Something
Thought by all

My outcast thought
Joins
The caravan of thoughts

Caravan
Doesn’t know
Where to adjourn

[III]

Even time contracts
Sometimes

Honey
Aren’t the skew streets of life
Too stretched and too boring to walk?

[IV]

Can you join
The pieces
Of your emotion

It seems just like
A jigsaw puzzle

Have patience
O passionate man!

[V]

I just called
In your cell
To say
I hate you

[VI]

You may visit my blog
And send response
Sir!

I’ve posted
An appealing article
On something
Which may really
Irritate you

Irritate others
And let be irritated


Quarks-II


[I]

Ruined were the friendly oases

This time
Enemy Mirages
Treated us sincerely

Mirages simply told us that
Mirages should not be confused
With water

[II]

Solemn wishes
Were shot to dead

Curfew and blackout ruled
In the village of justice

Nobody knows now
How exactly should a rational behave?

[III]

Today that I walk straight
On circumference of a circle

Let time
Shrink on my still palms

[IV]

Order came
And they opened fire

Bloods drop on the soil
Like Dews

The last sigh
Became
Song of the road

[V]

Nasty efforts
Cannot compel
My story to be faded into oblivion

I could never forget myself
For
I’m not to be
Defeated again and again

No comments: